Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm a Blogger!

Hi! My name is Mal and I am now officially a blogger. Cool trick! I wanted to begin blogging for a couple of reasons:

1. I don't have facebook and therefore (according to everyone and their dog) have no "real" friends . . . right.
2. Its a fun and free way to keep in touch with family and friends.
3. I can voice my opinion about things that are important to me.
4. I'm bored.

Great. Well now that we've established that, here's a little about me. I am from the great state of Minnesota but am currently attending Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah (aka "The Bubble"). I was accepted as a marketing management major in the Marriott School of Management last spring and am now totally overwhelmed with (but loving) my business classes. Life is good and so busy and I am loving my time here at BYU.

4 comments:

Jonathan William Litster said...

Nice blog. :)

Jess said...

Awesome blog! I think you should do posts about taking over the world this summer....!

Annemarie said...

Hey Mal...I'll always be your friend, facebook account, or not (I don't have one either)

Love you & LOVE that you are now a fellow blogger!!

jane said...

Yay, I am so glad you told me about this. I will check it out often. Whitney was in China last week and got a call from your dad. Fun.

Check out my blog it is bingandq.blogspot.com. I haven't updated it in over a month because we have been sooo busy. We just moved in to our new home in Salt Lake.

can't wait to hear about all the fun things you are up too!!

Jane